ISO 9001 - Based Executive Overview
ISO 9001 Consultants, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, ISO 13485
A critical success factor of any quality management systems (QMS) development initiative is commitment and support of top management. If your organization is new to the implementation of an ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485 based QMS or if you want improve your existing QMS, management's understanding of the requirements and intent of the applicable standard is vital to assure efficient and effective implementation. Pinnacle Enterprise Group developed this half-day Executive Overview to assure that your organization's leadership understands the requirements of ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485, including management's role and responsibility in the success of the implementation or improvement project.
- Learn about the ISO 9000 series of standards (ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004).
- Understanding of the intent and requirements of ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485.
- Gain insight on how to apply ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485 to your existing management system or how to develop a new Lean QMS ® .
What You Will Learn
- The eight quality management principles on which all QMS standards are based.
- The "process approach" to your QMS and how Process Maps are used to document and improve your QMS.
- Detailed review and interpretations of each requirement of ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485.
- The impact of ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485 on your existing documentation, internal auditing, and training programs and how to address these impacts.
- What your top management, middle management, employees, and internal auditors need to do to comply with ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485.
- How to use ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485 as a business operating system (BOS) platform.
- How to plan and implement the development or improvement of an ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485 based QMS.
Who Should Attend
- Executives and Senior Management
- General Managers
- Business Unit or Department Managers
- Quality Professionals
- Management Representatives
- Those who wish to get an understanding of ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485
Because Pinnacle Enterprise Group customizes all training and consulting service, this half-day training is presented on-site to groups of up to 12 individuals. All discussions and examples are relevant to your organization. The delivery style is interactive and participants are encouraged to actively participate and ask questions.
Contact Pinnacle to schedule your Executive Overview.Next Topic: Internal Auditor Training
Previous Topic: Gap Analysis
Back to the Quality Management System Consulting Page