ISO 9001 - Based Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, ISO 13485 Consulting & Training
"We struggled with ISO certification for three years; Pinnacle Enterprise Group then educated us on their methodology, implemented it at RES, and obtained certification within 5 months. I highly recommend Pinnacle for tailoring the ISO certification process around a sound business system rather than tailoring the business to a standard."
Mike Soter, Vice President
RoMan Engineering Services, Inc.
Pinnacle Enterprise Group (Pinnacle) provides a broad range of custom-tailored consulting and training services designed to help small, medium, and large companies achieve compliance and certification/registration to ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, and ISO 13485. Whether your objective is to be certified to one of these quality management system (QMS) standards, improve your existing management system, or to achieve business excellence, Pinnacle will customize a program to fit your needs.
Pinnacle's Lean QMS ® approach is proven to be the most efficient and effective method for achieving compliance and certification to ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485. While the industry norm for implementation of an ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, or ISO 13485 based QMS is 12 month or more, Pinnacle's customized consulting and training services achieve the objective in just 3-6 months, with better QMS performance. We have a 100% success rate and offer a registration guarantee.
Lean QMS® Advantage
"The more I see the system you helped us put together, the more I realize how much easier it is use and maintain."
Peter Kucharik, VP Operations
RAD Data Communications, Inc.
- 80% less documentation than a traditional ISO 9001, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS9100, and ISO 13485 based QMS
- 1-page Quality Manual = Lean QMS® Map that serves as a graphical interface for the QMS
- 1-2 page Process Maps and flowcharts instead of long text procedures
- Process focused instead of procedure and documentation focused
- Elimination of non-value-added documentation
- Easy to implement, train to, and navigate
- Visual management applied to QMS documentation
- Smart document numbering system
- Can be paperless on your existing IT infrastructure - no software or hardware to buy
- All documents in MS Office applications
- Quality objectives, key process indicators (KPI), and process measurement & monitoring are visually integrated into each process map
- Platform for continual improvement and integration of advanced quality tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, statistical techniques, etc.)
- Seamless integration with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Schedule a Lean QMS ® demo and see for yourself.