Executive Overview - OHSAS 18001
A critical success factor of any occupational health and safety management Systems (OHS) development initiative is commitment and support of top management. If your organization is new to the implementation of an OHSAS 18001 based OHS or if you want improve your existing OHS, management's understanding of the OHSAS 18001 requirements and intent is vital to assure efficient and effective implementation. Pinnacle Enterprise Group developed this half-day Executive Overview to assure that your organization's leadership understands OHSAS 18001 requirements, including management's role and responsibility in the success of the implementation or improvement project.
- Understanding of the intent and requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- Gain insight on how to apply OHSAS 18001 to your existing management system or how to develop a new Lean OHS®.
What You Will Learn
- The "process approach" to your OHS and how Process Maps are used to document and improve your OHS.
- Detailed review and interpretations of each OHSAS 18001 requirement.
- The impact of OHSAS 18001 on your existing documentation, internal auditing, and training programs and how to address these impacts.
- What your top management, middle management, employees, and internal auditors need to do to comply with OHSAS 18001
- How to use OHSAS 18001 as a business operating system (BOS) platform.
- How to plan and implement the development or improvement of an OHSAS 18001 based OHS.
Who Should Attend
- Executives and Senior Management
- General Managers
- Business Unit or Department Managers
- Occupational health and safety, Health, and Safety Professionals
- Management Representatives
- Those who wish to get an understanding of OHSAS 18001
Because Pinnacle Enterprise Group customizes all training and consulting service, this half-day training is presented on-site to groups of up to 12 individuals. All discussions and examples are relevant to your organization. The delivery style is interactive and participants are encouraged to actively participate and ask questions.
Contact Pinnacle to schedule your Executive Overview.